Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summertime Fun!

I love summertime! I enjoy the boys being out of preschool, sleeping in each morning, and staying up a little later than usual. All three of my boys are keeping me busy! Eli and Knox continue to be best buddies and rarely argue. I am so thankful they play so well together. Their favorite activity right now is playing soldiers! They are consumed with all things Revolutionary War. I heard Eli calling Knox John Adams today...their Daddy is so proud. They are also into all sports. These boys will sit through an entire baseball game and never miss a play. They are also spending the summer ramping up their golf game. Regardless of the activity, they are almost always together.





















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

lillymac said...

Aw, love! Life is so much sweeter with little ones. Happy Summer to you guys!

Followers