Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Three Sons...

We are excited to now know for sure that we will have a third son in October. I have had so many people comment to me, "My Three Sons", and I never understand this reference. It is a sitcom that aired in the 60's so no wonder it is not familiar to me.
We are so thankful for this sweet little boy and what he will mean to our family. I can't imagine the dynamic changing between Eli & Knox, they love each other so much, but I know this little one will fit right in and we will never remember life without him. I feel so blessed to be called by God to raise three sons, it seems a mighty commission. The boys ask almost everyday if the baby will come out now, and we keep reminding them that the baby will be here very close to when Santa comes. They are both so interested in this pregnancy and have been with us to every ultrasound. Eli proudly announces to everyone new he meets that he will have a new baby this year. The boys have nicknamed him, "Orange"...not sure if that will stick or not...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know! You are sure going to be busy but oh how awesome!!

millie smith said...

so fun, big congrats!!

Followers