Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day Out with Thomas the Train

























Our family had the most wonderful time at Tweetsie Railroad this past weekend. We had long planned to visit Tweetsie on this particular weekend and were so excited to find out that Thomas would be there too! The boys LOVED riding the train and looking at all the sites. They both spend a lot of time playing with our train table and loved seeing Thomas in person. It was so much fun! My Dad and I even took them on the ferris wheel and I can solemnly promise that I will never get on another one. I have now ridden with both the boys and this next little boy will have to find another partner. He won't have any luck talking his Daddy into it either.....

1 comment:

Atkinson said...

that is so funny about the ferris wheel!! i know the boys had so much fun!!

Followers