Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little boys...



have to be the best! Eli has grown up so much these past few months and I waver between being excited for him and sad for myself. He is now completely potty trained! This has been about a 7 month endeavor and he wrapped it all up at one time. I had a good friend encourage me to night-train him and I was so hesitant to try. He has this conquered too! The entire potty training season has nearly worn me down so I am so thankful it has passed.


Eli has such a sweet, tender spirit. He is very conscientious of all our feelings. He and Knox definitely disagree on some matters, but for the most part he is genuinely a wonderful big brother. He loves to engage our attention and share new finds with us. He is an avid sports fan and will swing a golf club or bat for an entire afternoon. His imagination has really taken off as demonstrated with these pictures of the dinosaurs. He told me that each of them represented members of our family and we were all going on an adventure. His Uncle Evan showed up multiple times. I don't think he could figure out which dinosaur suited him best. He absolutely adores Eban......

No comments:

Followers