Thursday, April 28, 2011

Knox-still a mess...






His Daddy will not be impressed with me putting these pictures on our blog...We were wrapping up dinner with friends a few weeks ago and Knox disappeared with some of the older girls. This is how he returned. It was too funny not to document. He loves attention like this, he is such a mess. Recently, in an appointment for Eli's speech I asked about Knox's tendency to talk extremely loud, bordering on yelling. The therapist asked me a few questions about his other behaviors, like, "Is he wild by nature?", "Does he like to jump on furniture?", "Is he often rambunctious?". Of course the answer to these questions was a meek, yes. Of course in this same visit Knox was whispering to Eli about a potato head. Figures. She then told me that his tendency to speak loudy was totally behavioral and I better get it in check. If not, he can potentially do long-term damange to his vocal cords. Wow, exactly what I wanted to hear....


No comments:

Followers