Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Eli...



Dear Eli,
You are almost three years old and this nearly breaks your Mommy's heart. I cannot believe that time has gone by this fast. You are such a great brother to Knox. You always include him in all that you do. You confidently interpret all his babble. You also ask me not to pop his hand when he disobeys, stating "that hurts him Mommy." It breaks your heart for Knox to be corrected.
You have an extremely strong will that is just beginning to really reveal itself. You love your Daddy above all others and ask about him often during our days together. I often overhear you telling Knox, "Daddy is in Stanford today." You mean Sanford and you think he goes there everyday. God and Jesus are a part of your normal vocabulary. You ask us to pray for God and Jesus, rather than pray to them. One day you will know the difference and we will celebrate with you!
You also feel that everyday should be spent hitting golf balls and playing basketball. Another love we hope you keep! You are very special to us!
Love,
Your Mommy

4 comments:

Kirstin C said...

Eli is such a sweet boy! I can't believe he's almost 3! We love you Eli! :)

Atkinson said...

eli-you are so big now!!!! we love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin! I was thinking about you and asked Jeremy on facebook how you were doing and he gave me your blog info (i hope you don't mind). You have a beautiful family and precious little boys! Shot me an email. I'd love to catch up. Nicki Trant Miles
nickimiles@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Followers