Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just Because




I am completely in love with this little boy. I ask both my boys all the time, "If you had to guess, how long will you be my little baby?" Eli usually looks at me and asks for milk or a snack, but sweet Knox always grins really big and buries his head into my shoulder. He keeps his eyes on me all the time and wants me to hold him as often as possible. Oh, what a sweetness!
J and I missed him for a minute on Sunday evening and he had helped himself through my diaper bag, discovered a baggie of cookies, and proceeded to help himself to several. He is my ultimate weakness, I don't think I've introduced him to the word, "No". J went to take the bag away from him, but I insisted that he let the baby enjoy a cookie or two...

1 comment:

Atkinson said...

eat him up...he is so cute...yeah j-let the boy eat as many cookies as he wants!! haha!

Followers