Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

Why don't we do this every Sunday?
So yummy....

A look of total satisfaction


I hate to see football season come to an end...


Eli's favorite "holiday" will probably forever be the Superbowl. I, in my very pregnant state, decided he should share a jar of marshmallow creme with me last night as Mom and I made rice krispy treats. Needless to say, he thought this treat was over the top. He had both hands in the jar, rubbed his hands all through his hair, and managed to pretty much cover his face with a sticky mess! Thanks Papa for the great pictures!

4 comments:

BeckyMuller said...

Eli, Was it so very yummy?? It looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

Atkinson said...

yummy!!! looks like you enjoyed it!!

Anonymous said...

looks like a very sticky time but I bet he loved every second of it.

Josh Matthews

lillymac said...

love all your new "additions" to your blog. these pictures are my absolute favorite EVER!!

Followers