Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mac!

Eli with Riley, a friend from church.


Thanks for the view Daddy!







Eli attended his first birthday party today! His good buddy Mac turns one this week and we celebrated today with hotdogs, delicious cupcakes, and lots of babies running around. Eli is not crawling or walking yet so he just sat back and admired the mobility of all his friends. We are encouraging him to crawl, but he seems content with just standing up and sitting down...we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Atkinson said...

yeah!! so glad that you could come and enjoy my b-day with me...can't wait for your b-day!!
love-mac

Whitney Hannam said...

Hey girl, I like your blog, I didn't know that you were into blogging! It was fun to see you for a few minutes yesterday. I'm excited about boy #2, don't you think it'll be easier! We need to walk or hang sometime soon!

Followers